Collective and individual thermal solar systems
Resulting from constant technological development, its performance is achieved through the careful integration of quality products. HELIOFRANCE designs its solar collectors to meet the most stringent quality standards and ensure high performance. The use of a solar collector today is the most efficient way to harness solar heat. Thanks to the technology used, our solar collector will allow you to make the most of your installations.
Information & documentation
We recommend that you read the technical information relevant to the specific hardware implementation.
Vertical format or horizontal format with lateral connections
2,32 m² or 2,72 m² - Superimposition or chassis mount
Other dimensions available upon request
The COPERNIC solar collectors tanks are the product of constant technological development ; their performance is achieved through the careful integration of quality products :
- Selective coating of the absorber with vacuum-deposited aluminum.
- Absorber and capillary network linked by 25.000 laser impacts.
- Single hydraulic network in a continuous coil.
- Reliability, robustness and optimized heat exchange.
- Flows that self-balance starting with two solar collectors.
- Elaborate thermal insulation.
- Thick glass with low iron content.
- Unalterable antireflection coating.
- Our solar colletors are SolarKeymark-certified, a guarantee of quality and performance.
- Our line of products was awarded a technical notice from CSTB, a guarantee of safety and durability.
- Fast and secure mountings.
- Quick connections.
- Performance excellence.
- Elegant design.
- Can be assembled so that no daylight gets through.
- 10-year warranty.
|Overall dimensions (mm)||1870x1241x90||1241x1870x90||2192x1241x90||1241x2192x90||2192 x 663 x 90|
|Total area||2.32 m²||2.32 m²||2.72 m²||2.72 m²||1,45 m²|
|Optical area / absorber||2.20 m²||2.20 m²||2.60 m²||2.60 m²||1,35 m²|
|Min-max tilt||20° to 90° (drain back system), 0° to 90° (pressurized)|
|Max. operating pressure||10 bar|
|Glazing||Toughened glass - width of 4 mm, anti-reflective, 96% transparency or classic|
|IR emissivity coefficient||5%|
|Solar collector box||Aluminum section welded at the corners - Black or Metal|